Want to change a word document into a pdf file? It’s not as hard as it seems! Follow our simple instructions to do the conversion with no software needed!
How to Convert a Document from Word to PDF (Windows)
A very simple method that doesn’t require any additional software, the following instructions will demonstrate how to convert a document that has been saved in Word into a PDF using a a computer or laptop that carries the Windows software.
- Create a word document and save it.
- Click the File tab at the top, left of the screen and go to Save As.
- Choose the Create PDF/XPS Document option by clicking it.
- A pop-up box will appear where you need to create a file name and choose the location for your new file.
- Click the Save or Publish option.
How to Convert from Word to PDF (Mac)
Not too different from the method above, if you are using a computer or laptop carrying the Mac software then these are the best instructions to change a word document to pdf.
- Create a document in word and save it.
- Go to the File tab in the top, left corner of the screen and go to Print.
- In the bottom, left corner click the PDF button and select Save As PDF option from the dropdown menu.
- Choose a File Name, Title and Location and click Save.